Luxury AQUA•TERRA Mimosa House
7-Night Luxurious Vacation in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bequia
Discover one of the world’s best-kept secrets and explore a destination where dreams of tropical paradise really do come true. Welcome to St Vincent and The Grenadines and the enchanting island of Bequia, surrounded by stunning sapphire waters, making it the ideal cruising ground for a luxury yacht charter. We’ll swim and snorkel on the deserted beaches of uninhabited tiny islands, as well as visiting some of the larger, better-known beaches in the southern Caribbean.
TradeWinds’ AQUA•TERRA Mimosa House is a 7-night vacation for two split between a villa and a sailing catamaran. During an AQUA·TERRA experience, half your weekly stay will be aboard a Luxury Class catamaran, sailing the captivating blue waters of the Northern Grenadines, with the other half spent at the newly renovated historic Mimosa House villa, enjoying the laid-back Bequia lifestyle ashore.
While in the villa you will have a dedicated Chef and Butler as part of this unique all-inclusive luxury vacation. The pristine luxury Mimosa House resort is both private and secluded, ideal for a complete paradise experience.
While at sea, prepare to be pampered by your attentive Captain and a Chef as you are sailing in the stunning Grenadines! You will drop anchor in stunning secluded bays, ideal for exploring the mesmerizing underwater world that awaits you.
So set sail for fun and excitement on your all-inclusive luxury yacht charter sailing in some of the finest cruising grounds in the Caribbean.
• Package is for up to two people
• A professional Captain and Chef team on a 7-night all-inclusive stay/cruise
• All taxes and cruising permits
• All meals and beverages served on-board/at the villa
• Well stocked open bar service and wine list on-board and at the villa
• Water sports activities: snorkel equipment, a 2-person kayak, a stand-up paddle board and Hobby Cat (tutorials and lessons included)
• Travel to and from the embarkation point
• Two meals when guests are asked to dine ashore
• Scuba diving for certified divers is charged at $100 per person per dive
• Crew gratuities
Vacation starting 6 May 2023 can be rescheduled to alternative dates, subject to availability, within May and Mid December. Must book within 90 days of the auction and travel within two years.